Friday, June 5

Every Second Counts


Just to give you all a heads up, we are planning on having another movie night a week from now on Saturday the 13th. The movie will be the "Every Second Counts" that was produced from the '08 CrossFit Games in Aromas, CA. As like the last movie night, lets all plan to bring some food and drinks and some chairs if you want. Stay tuned for details on the exact time. Hope you can make it!!!!

And also a heads up, I too am now getting inspired to start making some videos from moments around the gym, so you can plan on seeing me hanging around with my camera a lot more in the near future to get more pics and videos. Just pretend like I'm not there:) Never made movies/slide shows on the computer before, so don't expect too much....at least not at first:) But I have to start somewhere, right?

We'll also be posting an order form shortly for another T-shirt purchase. As of now we are planning on having two options to choose from, so stay tuned for that as well. Hope you all have a great weekend; get out and play!!!!

1 comment:

Chubbs said...

Dudes and Ladies-

I watched this video this week. When it ended at 10 pm, I seriously contemplated going on a hill run or something. It is super motivating. OPT is very knowledgable (and spiritual) when it comest to Crossfit. I have already adopted one of his mantras (When that voice gets in your head and tells you that you can't do it, tell that voice "Welcome, but f*ck off). You will all enjoy I am sure.